PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) and related products are the “brains” behind the operation. PLC technologies can be found in nearly every automated environment. These range from standalone systems to large configurations, composed of various products. There is a huge variety of PLC products. For this reason, they form the largest and most diverse product group in our assortment. Manufacturers regularly bring new systems to market as successors and replacements for older models. These new systems may be faster and better, but are often incompatible with existing systems. This results in excessively high costs and even unwanted changes.
Always a solution
Are you having a problem with your PLC product(s)? We can help! Our technicians have years of experience with this technology. They are also extremely skilled in solving the highly complex problems that sometimes accompany PLCs. This means that we are able to offer our customers a solution for 99 percent of all defects. Our technical engineers do everything to get your product back in operation as quickly as possible: it does not matter if it involves the earliest PLC systems or the most recent technology. In order to ensure that we are able to help perform the widest variety of PLC repairs, we have access to more than 100 testing stations for various brands and models. These testing stations can simulate a wide range of functionalities, so that we can provide you with a high-quality, properly tested product.
PLC products in stock
Looking for a PLC? We have a large selection of PLCs in stock.
Search our inventory for the right PLC.
Why choose JC-Electronics?
- Quality and functionality are our highest priorities!
- Fully equipped technical services with highly trained, experienced team of PLC specialists.
- Experience with all brands and models.
- Test and repair report comes as standard.
- Quick delivery times are our standard, but expedited service is also possible.
- We refurbish products at a reduced repair rate, which prevents any stoppage.
- 12 to 24-month warranty for repaired or provided PLC.
- No surprises after the fact, due to the fixed prices for standard repairs and a “no cure, no pay” guarantee.
- Huge variety of PLCs in stock, with rapid delivery across the world.