PRIVACY STATEMENT JC-ELECTRONICS
This is the privacy statement of JC-Electronics located at Zernikelaan 20, 9351 VA LEEK (hereinafter: JC-Electronics), www.jc-electronics.com.
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that is provided to us, for example via a registration form, contact form or orders which you place. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and we therefore exercise the greatest possible care in the handling and protection of personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). JC-Electronics is responsible for processing your personal data in the spirit of the AVG. This means that only we determine which personal data is processed, for what purpose and in which way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the AVG. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
2. Overview of personal data
Following is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Forename(s) and surname
- Address information
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address of a website visitor
3. Purpose and principles for processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you give explicit permission as detailed in article 6, paragraph 1, subsection a of the AVG for the processing of your personal data for the purposes stated below. You can revoke this permission at any time. However, if you do not provide certain data to us or do not let us process it, it may hinder our customer service performance for you.
If you have not given us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn this permission, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the provisions of articles 6, paragraph 1, subsection b, subsection c and / or subsection f of the AVG. Processing your personal data can in that case take place without your permission, provided that this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement to which you are party, or is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of JC-Electronics. In addition, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data.
Compliance with the agreement we have concluded with you, in particular:
- To deliver the goods or services to you
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or e-mail you where necessary to implement the agreement concluded with you
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Distribution to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is relevant to achieving the above-mentioned goals. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the performance of the agreement that we conclude with you, may be necessary for the promotion of a legitimate interest of ours, or may be necessary to comply with a legal obligation that may be imposed on us. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processes. Outside of the aforementioned situations, we only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit permission.
3.2 Commercial purposes
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to further inform you about our services or relevant products or services from carefully selected organisations. In that case you will only be informed using the registered e-mail address. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, simply indicate this by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the email received.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit a website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all previously saved information by using your browser settings. We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We use this to optimize our website. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy for which we do not require your prior consent.
- Tracking cookies: we place cookies that track your surfing behaviour so that we can offer customised content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we will have informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved, via your browser settings.
- Analytics cookies via Google Analytics : Cookies on this website are placed by US company Google as part of their "Analytics" service. JC-Electronics uses this service to receive reports regarding the way in which the website is used and to measure quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be able to fall under the exception in the cookie law, as a result of which we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics.
Hotjar collects this information in a pseudonymised user profile. Neither Hotjar nor JC -Electronics will use this information to identify individual visitors or to match this information with other data to find out about the individual visitor. For more information, the Hotjar privacy statement can be consulted by clicking on this link.
4. View, correct or delete
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. You have the right to view, correct, delete or limit your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data transferability ("data portability") if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or process to execute an agreement that we have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data that we hold about you in a readable computer file to you or another organization nominated by you.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we require you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. This should be a copy of your passport clearly showing photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number plus your citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. We would also like to point out that you have the possibility of filing a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take all appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JC - Electronics V.O.F.
9351 VA Leek, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 594 64 26 68
Chamber of Commerce: 02091453